5 Steps of Conscious Uncoupling
Conscious Uncoupling™ is a divorce or separation good practice based upon the works of Katherine Woodward Thomas, who wrote the internationally bestselling book “Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Ever After.” The famous five steps are focused on healing after a breakup, and acknowledging that you have to decide to heal. With Gina DePrima as your emotional guide, you can both complete your divorce with confidence and move towards a more confident tomorrow by utilizing Conscious Uncoupling™.
A quick breakdown of the 5 Steps of Conscious Uncoupling™ are:
- Find emotional freedom: You will learn how to redirect your negative, destructive emotions, like anger and sorrow, into positive, constructive emotions.
- Reclaim your power and your life: You will rediscover what you feel you have lost due to your separation and find out you still have it within you.
- Break the pattern, heal your heart: You will take a closer look at the origin of your separation, see if it has prevented you from enjoying past relationships, and awaken to the possibility of consciously avoiding it in the future.
- Become a love alchemist: You will accept that you have the power to spread love and positivity on your own, both for your betterment and that of those around you.
- Create your happily-even-after life: You will get the first stepping stones to build the future you want to live in, even after your marriage has ended unexpectedly.
The overall concept of Conscious Uncoupling™ that Gina DePrima can help you understand and use is that emotional wounds do not heal with time, but only with conscious effort. When you know you have the power to heal yourself, you can make it happen. If you are a parent who has undergone a divorce, the sooner you begin down this path of emotional recovery, the better, as there might be collateral emotions damaging your child’s happiness as well. Remember: you deserve to love, be loved, and never repeat the same relationship mistakes again.
Click here to schedule a free coaching consultation with Gina DePrima.
What Is Conscious Uncoupling™ & Why Does It Work?
Coaching With Attorney Gina Marie Deprima, Esq.
No matter where you are in your breakup or divorce process, you can benefit from Conscious Uncoupling™ with Gina DePrima’s guidance. Depending on how well you respond to the teachings of this 5-step separation system, you might even find yourself more open to mediation or collaborative divorce due to your newfound confidence in the future, which in turn can save you money due to reaching a quicker resolution for your case. Gina offers Conscious Uncoupling™ counseling to anyone in the world. You can connect by yourself or with others to a counseling session via phone call or Zoom Video.
Going through a divorce or legal separation and thinking everything will turn out fine without any effort is not the right approach. You can end up in the middle of serious emotional hardships if you try to end things this way. Instead, turn to Gina DePrima to learn about the Conscious Uncoupling™ method of separation. Based on an international bestseller, the Conscious Uncoupling™ method creates a truly unique approach to divorce and breakups that helps you overcome hardships and avoid future relationship failures.
To request a free consultation and take the first step towards healing, click here.