Divorce Coaching & Support
Helping Divorcees Move On & Find a Better Tomorrow
When you feel like your future is uncertain due to a pending or recently concluded divorce, you can come to DePrima Law to help put everything back in order again, even if Attorney Gina Marie DePrima, Esq. was not your attorney. Gina DePrima is the trusted name in family law disputes, mediation, divorce collaborations, and co-parenting coaching throughout the region.
She uses her unique insight and perspective to offer transformational divorce coaching for people who are considering divorce or separation, who are struggling with the decisions and pain of an ongoing divorce, and those who have ended their marriage but are still not living a renewed, happy life. Her services are offered to individuals all over the world.
What sets Gina DePrima apart from other divorce coaches?
- Nearly two decades of total legal experience
- Thousands of cases managed for parents, spouses, and children
- “Superb” Avvo rating for skills and ethics
- Avvo Clients’ Choice award winner
- Certified coach with extensive training in coaching and emotional healing
- She is available to assist individuals all over the globe
With Gina as your guide, you will feel safe, calm, and in control. Your divorce can be a disaster — or it can be a doorway to healing and a renewed sense of purpose and enjoyment. The choice is yours. With Gina’s guidance, you can revolutionize your life and relationships.
To schedule a free coaching consultation and receive a free gift please click here.
Relationship Issues & Coaching Strategies to Overcome Them
Every relationship’s ending is unique from the next. Yet there tends to be a certain trend of issues that lead to some of the worst personal complications during divorce, or after a divorce has ended. Throughout her extensive experience as a family lawyer and co-parenting coach, Gina DePrima has seen all sorts of troubles and the best ways to solve them.
Common problems that arise during or after divorce, separation, or breakups include:
- Unexpected weight of carrying all of life’s responsibilities on your own shoulders.
- Financial struggles put strain on your lifestyle and make it hard to relax.
- Difficulty finding a new partner to meet your post-divorce expectations.
- General miscommunications “snowball” into heated arguments.
- Significantly different viewpoints make divorce a constant struggle.
As problematic as the aforementioned issues might be, and the many more unmentioned, there is always a way to find a conclusion that helps you move forward. Gina DePrima’s divorce coaching and healing services focus on open communication, honesty, and realistic expectations during relationship coaching sessions. By addressing your unique expectations, earnestly listening to what you have to say, and visualizing where you would like to be to feel happier, you and Gina can start putting down the stepping stones to move towards the future you want and deserve, whether you are in the middle of breaking up or recently ended your relationship with a significant other.