How We Give Back to Our Community
For more than 15 years, Attorney Gina DePrima of DePrima Law in Buffalo and Williamsville, New York, has helped clients navigate a variety of family law issues, including divorce, child custody, property division, mediation, and more.
Attorney DePrima recognizes the role our communities play in our lives. As such, it's the pleasure of DePrima Law to make/ sponsor these charitable contributions to the following organizations:
- Youth Sports Amherst Hockey League
- Amherst Softball Western New York Inferno Softball
Learn More About DePrima Law
Here at DePrima Law, we're proud to offer services for the following legal matters:
- Divorce. Divorce is one of the most complicated civil litigations, involving multiple legal processes like child custody and property division. Attorney DePrima works with clients to help them identify the best path forward in their divorce, whether in or out of the courtroom.
- Mediation. Not every divorce has to be a drawn-out, divisive battle. Attorney DePrima can help you and your spouse agree on how to dissolve your marriage, establishing a mutually beneficial arrangement for all parties.
- Child custody. For any parent, a child custody battle is a singularly stressful experience. Attorney DePrima can help you understand the ins and outs of child custody law so you can pursue your child's best interests and defend your parental rights in the courtroom.
- Property division. The division of assets and debts plays a significant role in any divorce. Our firm can guide you through the property division process, helping you navigate your case with confidence.
- Spousal maintenance. In many divorces, spousal maintenance (also called "alimony") is a contentious subject. We can work with you to help you determine an appropriate spousal maintenance arrangement for your divorce.
If you're interested in retaining our services, you can schedule a consultation by contacting DePrima Law online or via phone at (716) 638-2633