About DePrima Law
Thousands of Family Law & Divorce Cases Successfully Handled in New York
Since 2004, DePrima Law has worked to help individuals and families in the Buffalo area resolve conflict and reach amicable agreements. Our philosophy is centered on a collaborative, balanced approach that allows us to fully support our clients during divorce and other family law proceedings.
Divorce is a life-changing experience, but that does not mean that it has to change your life for the worse. It does not have to be a difficult, emotionally-draining experience that seems to take up all of your time and money. As a lawyer with more than 15 years of experience, Attorney Gina Marie DePrima, Esq. believes in helping her clients find balance in their lives. She is an experienced mediator. She is an appointed attorney by local courts and judges to help children and their families, working in all capacities relative to a dissolution of a marriage.
Finding a Balanced Approach to Family Conflict
Attorney Gina DePrima takes a balanced approach to conflict. She is a certified relationship coach, providing her clients with a more graceful experience, lower legal fees, and less time to reach a resolution. She is compassionate, experienced, and passionate about protecting her clients’ rights in family law proceedings, including:
- Divorce: You can end a marriage in such a way as to promote your well being as well as the well being of your ex-spouse and children. We help with custody, support, and property division issues in west New York area divorces.
- Coaching & Consultation: Gina DePrima offers coaching on co-parenting to help parents navigate the sometimes troubled waters of sharing the rights and responsibilities of raising a child.
- Mediation: Avoid the time, expense, and stress of a contested divorce in court by choosing mediation. We offer divorce mediation services to protect your interests and protect your family from the hassle of lengthy courtroom proceedings.
- Collaborative Divorce: If you can work together with your spouse to reach a mutually beneficial resolution, this collaborative approach to divorce can make the experience better for all involved.
- Divorce Intelligence®: All clients are enrolled into our Divorce Intelligence® program. This will provide tools and pathways for adjusting to life after divorce.